Monday 4 April 2011

CANDY FLAVOUR KISSES PT.1

I had an unfortunate incident last night where i switched my lamp on next to my bed when low and behold all of a sudden it started smoking. To my surprise a polystyrene skull which i keep next to my bed had fallen in the lamp and whats melting/catching fire. I have taken this is a sign( alongside the current beautiful sunshineand a lesson that you should only buy real BONE) to abandon my gloomy-angst-goth winter mind set and wardrobe and throw myself full pelt into summer. So whilst i am painting my nails dusty pink, digging out my best fleetwood mac records and sparking up a dubious looking cigarette alongside some suspicious smelling incense .....feast your eyes on this.














hard to explain. love more. enjoy the kiss.knighttcat. cutler& gross for cacharel.

No comments:

Post a Comment